HOW DOES THE TAGGED EVENT WORK?
1. There are 10 Perch, 9in or Larger caught, tagged then released
2. They must be released at least 50 yards away from shore and cannot be released within 1 mile of another tagged perch.
3. Only ONE of the 10 tagged perch is the winner.
4. During our tournament hours, on the specified date, if you catch a tagged fish we will call in to see if your tag is the winning number.
5. We will also have a sealed master envelope revealing the winning number , which is ONLY to be opened if the winning numbered fish is not caught.
6. If the winning numbered fish IS caught, we cannot open the master envelope- it must be sent in with the tagged perch for payment of prize.
7. Fishing times are 5AM-3PM, in line by 3PM
8. If you catch a tagged perch, you can call in and we can check your number.
9. KEEP FISH AS FRESH AS POSSIBLE! IT MUST BE SENT IN FOR PAYMENT
10 DON'T MISS IT NEXT YEAR!!! MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!
Feel free to contact Chief's Bait at (219)874-4086 for more details